Welcome to VCHIP’s Obstetrical Outreach Website!
Obstetrical Outreach is a project of the Vermont Children’s Health Improvement Program. We partner with the Vermont Department of Health to improve the health of pregnant women and neonates across Vermont. Our objectives are to focus on quality improvement, to strengthen our network of Maternal Health and Family Medicine providers, and to provide a home base for up to date obstetrical information, guidelines, and hot topics.
- 24 Hour telephonic consultative services for referring Medicaid participating providers
- Patient Status for Transferring OB Providers
- Northern New England Perinatal Quality Improvement Network (NNEPQIN)
- Vermont Family Based Approach ( VFBA)
- Maternal Mortality Review Panel
- The Vermont Regional Perinatal Health Project (VRPHP)
- Improving Care for Opioid-Exposed Newborns (ICON)